Dear F. Atlee Dodge Customers,
For the time being, due to the current Coronavirus crisis, F. Atlee Dodge will be implementing some temporary changes to our business dealings:
- Beginning on Friday, March 27, F. Atlee Dodge will be closed on Fridays at least through April 2020. We will remain open Monday thru Thursday, 8:00 am until 4:30 pm.
- All courier services are suspended for the next 30 days.
- During business hours, items can be dropped off for repair using our new lock box. You will be contacted by phone for questions and discussions.
- Orders for new parts can be placed by phone or email, as always.
- We can accept debit and credit cards only for payment over the phone at this time.
- Please call us from your vehicle to pick up your orders and repairs. We can also ship items to you via Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Warp Speed or Glacier Aircraft Parts might be a good resource for you to use for deliveries to the valley.
As always, we appreciate your business, and look forward to continuing to serve your aircraft needs as best as we can. We hope you all stay safe and well.
Welcome to F. Atlee Dodge
If you fly, you know the name, F. Atlee Dodge. We’ve been providing quality aviation
services since 1957. We are well known for our many modifications to Super Cubs
and many other types of aircraft.
Some of our products include:
- Engine Cowlings
- Exhaust Systems
- Folding Seats
- Long Range Fuel Tanks
- Float Fittings
- Skis & Ski Rigging Parts
- Enclosed Baggage Compartments
- Shoulder Harnesses & Attach Mounts
- Custom Steps & Stainless Steel Handles
- Super Cub Landing Gear Components
- Super Cub Tailfeathers, Standard & oversize
- External Load Modifications
Learn more about our products!
**We emphasize that some of our products and services are intended to provide components primarily for non-certificated/experimental aircraft, and other possible non-aviation uses. Some owners/operators have secured approval by the FAA to use these parts in certificated aircraft. We caution potential purchasers that it is in their best interest to contact the FAA before purchasing any non-approved parts if it is their intent to install such parts on certificated aircraft. Suitability, legality, and safety should be of everyone’s concern. Just because it fits doesn’t make it appropriate for aircraft.**
- All STC sales are final.
- No returns on custom ordered or made parts.
- All McFarlane sales are final.
- 20% restocking fee on all FAA/PMA parts.
- Returns after 30 days are subject to in house credit.