|Where can I find the FAA Approval Letter for 8.50 Tires on Cessna Aircraft
– Click Here
|Where can I find the STC for PA-18 control surfaces for PA-11, PA-12, J3, J5, and PA-14 series aircraft?
– Contact Anne Wilbur (907) 250-2641
|Where can I find STC’s for PA-18 control surfaces on PA-20’s & PA-22’s?
Where can I find STC’s for PA-20 & PA-22 Weld on Float Fittings?
– Contact Josh Svenningsen at Svenn’s Aviation LLC, email@example.com
|Where can I find information about Roger Borers STC’s?
– Contact Karen at (907) 522-1028 (See list of these STC’s)
|Where can I find STC’s for short wing Piper parts?|
|Where can I find information about Day & Night STC’s?– Call Ron Sullivan at (907) 345-4630|
|Where can I find information about Crosswind’s STC’s?- Call Charlie Center at (907) 376-8069|
| Where can I find information about Alaskan Aircraft Products STC’s?
– Call Butch Cavanaugh at (907) 376-7070
|Hot Rod Muffler Information:
– The average static RPM increase is 30 – 65 RPM
– All F. Atlee Dodge gear is fabricated with the 2000# gross weight increase tube
1 1/4″ Axle – 1# 12oz
What is the part number for the shock cords?
What is the normal life span of shock cords?
SA136AL Installation of Lycoming O-320 engine